Saturday 11 July 2015

The purchase

Austin seven Super Accessories "Super 750 special"

I have been looking for my next winter project, I guess I have just found one. It is a 1937 Ruby chassis, engine  and Super Accessories - Super 750 special body. I plan to reconstruct this historic racer.  The ebay seller was from Airdrie so the collection was fairly simple. All the indications are that I purchased a complete car  and V5 with "some very interesting parts".
 
 
 


Super Accessories "Super 750" project

Original Super 750 2-Seater Bodyshell, made from ash and panelled in aluminium.
SuperAloy Head
SuperAloy Inlet Manifold
SuperAloy Valve Cover
Super Accessories Steering Wedge
Danie Large Capacity Sump
Banana Exhaust Manifold
Bowden Independent Suspension with Bowdenex Brakes
1937 Austin Ruby Chassis with Log book
Ruby engine, 4 speed gearbox
Lot of other parts some new, to much to list.

 Here is an Index page for the build

Here are the attached images














No comments:

Post a Comment